Sunday, December 29, 2019

VODCAST USING POWTOON



Hello everyone! This time I am here with my vodcast that I created on a program called Powtoon.

Powtoon is a program where you can create animated videos with many different options.  We can say that, it's kind of like the upgraded version of PowerPoint presentations. The reason why I am saying this is because Powtoon offers you more choices. It gives you ready to use backgrounds, themes, introductions, characters and everything for free. One more thing Powtoon offers you is the chance to add music or voice over to your presentations. Also, it is safe to say that presentations made with Powtoon gives more of a professional feeling.

Powtoon would be incredible to use especially for students who are from young age groups. Presentations made by Powtoon do look more colourful than those made by other programs and with the animated characters offered you by Powtoon, you can attract the attention of the children easily.

I prepared my own Powtoon presentation which is about ''What Is Education & Why Is It Important?''

You can check it out by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment