Saturday, December 21, 2019

EDMODO


Edmodo is a platform that can be used both by teachers and students. Teachers can create their own classses and by giving the code of them to their students, students can start learning in an interactive way.
In this platform, teachers can give homework to their students, students can leave comments on their frends' assignments and can get feedback from their teachers. Also, this program can be used by parents in order to check out their child's assignments.
Last year in my advanced writing and introduction to education classes I used Edmodo. As a student who has experienced using Edmodo I can say that it was really beneficial. I had the chance to see the assignment of my classmates which enabled me to see the ideas of my classmates and had the chance of getting quick feedback from my teachers. It is safe to say that Edmodo is an amazing platform that can be used for education.

You can go to the site of Edmodo by clicking the link below:
https://new.edmodo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment